I have great news - with 78 days until the March, we are ALMOST ($7 short) half-way to our fundraising goal of $1,000. Fantastic! We need to keep up the good work to reach our goal, and then continue past it like we did last year! $7 isn't much... can you help us reach the half-way mark?
Team Our Two Blessings total fundraising: $493
I'm dreaming of 4 digits! ;) and another Top 10 spot! Mayyyyybe even Top 5? We can't do it without your help so spread the word and help babies everywhere!
In the state of Colorado, for EVERY dollar donated to the March of Dimes, $0.80 goes directly to the cause of funding research and programs to help every baby get a healthy start.
If we use our noodles, we can figure out a way to make a huge difference in this world! The difference I want to make has grown from a vision to a reality, thanks to our supporters. Let's get out there and show them what we're made of!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know your thoughts!