Well, I am now wrapping up a day full of phone calls and emails to potential sponsors. It was a very good day, I feel like many local businesses are receptive to what I have to say and the possibility of making a monetary donation. I am spreading my wings, making new friends, and learning a lot of new things with all the people I am talking to. I have a great story to tell, but in the process of spreading the word I have had the honor of hearing other awesome stories as well! It is so amazing to hear how some of these small business owners have connections to a world they don't know much about, or didn't know even existed. I love being able to educate someone on what the March of Dimes is and what they do... not to mention why it is so important not only to me, but to the world we live in, for all babies! If I am unable to do anything else, it is above all my job to spread the word about this cause. So I wrap up today with a good feeling of accomplishment... and hopefully I will gain some sponsorships in the process :)
If you know of any local kid-related organizations or stores that may be interested in supporting Team Our Two Blessings, please let me know! I am reaching out to everyone possible to make this vision come true.
I really can't wait to hear back from some of these people/companies! Sierra says "Be Cool Mom! Be Cool!"
I am so happy to see that our team is growing rapidly with 103 days left until the walk. We even have some money raised already :) To donate, visit http://www.marchforbabies.org/rkcs and from there you can also follow the link to our team page and register for the walk, if you so desire!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know your thoughts!